Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought the club stated there was only one international player expected to be coming in. Unless the scouting team are looking in Brazil currently during the tournament for gems I would expect us to sign a player that has already been scouted during the trip to Argentina earlier in the year.

RB a priority

Todd Kane

Adam Henley

Would be happy with either.

Todd Kane? Seriously? Why?

He's poor in air, not that fast, very poor defending 1-1s, has serious problems with positioning, can't support attacks and allows wingers to cross.

Otherwise he is good tho...

Todd Kane? Seriously? Why?

He's poor in air, not that fast, very poor defending 1-1s, has serious problems with positioning, can't support attacks and allows wingers to cross.

Otherwise he is good tho...

I agree. Looked very poor whenever I've seen him...

Henley is okay but I think we can do better really.

Although Kane isn't as far fetched as some of the other stuff that's been posted here in recent days. I guess that's why they call it the suggestion thread.

If we do sign a young Argentinian, I think it's interesting to see what their position will be.

Although Kane isn't as far fetched as some of the other stuff that's been posted here in recent days. I guess that's why they call it the suggestion thread.

If we do sign a young Argentinian, I think it's interesting to see what their position will be.

The most exciting would probably be a tricky winger/forward... it'll probably be a keeper      :lol:

He's for the development squad. So I would Suggest the scouting team may have scouted a squad/first team player. Otherwise why make going to Argentina so prolific? I think they spotted something.

Allan Nyom looks a really good player. 26 year old RB with over 200 appearances, currently plays for Udinese/Granada. Looks very confident on the ball and solid at the back and can produce a decent cross ( assisted Matip's goal tonight). 

Not sure how much he's cost though...

He's for the development squad. So I would Suggest the scouting team may have scouted a squad/first team player. Otherwise why make going to Argentina so prolific? I think they spotted something.

They only went to Argentina once... And it's possible they didn't see anyone worth our time.

Archived