Best Concert you've seen.

Boycie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If were allowed one off festival performances then Stone Roses at V was unreal, never thought i'd see them and the whole atmosphere was class and they actually sounded half decent. Jamie T in a tent at Glastonbury was also magnificent

Gig wise;

1) Blur at Wolverhampton Civic Hall in 2012

2) Arctic Monkeys at Earls Court 2013

2) Primal Scream at Manchester Academy in 2013

If were allowed one off festival performances then Stone Roses at V was unreal, never thought i'd see them and the whole atmosphere was class and they actually sounded half decent. Jamie T in a tent at Glastonbury was also magnificent

Gig wise;

1) Blur at Wolverhampton Civic Hall in 2012

2) Arctic Monkeys at Earls Court 2013

2) Primal Scream at Manchester Academy in 2013

I'm liking the Artic Monkeys, but can't seem to find owt recorded, except the iTunes festival last year.

Ok, I'm getting pelters saying I've been to a Robbie Williams concert. But I do think he does a great live show.

I'm getting back into music again from a long absence. I used to buy records back in the day from the charts, 12inch vinyls!

I then discovered women, and missed out on a lot.

I'm now discovering music again, and really enjoy watching recorded live concerts in my mancave.

My favourites at the moment are Muse live in Rome, Coldplay live at Wembley, and the Foo Fighters live at Wembley.

So,

Tell me some of your favourites, recommend me something to look out for.

I checked out Kasabein today on YouTube, I wasn't too impressed, but I only caught 5 mins.

Just type in pink floyd, led zeppelin the doors and the stranglers :D  :cool:  :cool:

Stop pretending you love music, you always used to pour scorn over the all time classic tracks thread.

Tbf, it did have Bowie in it.

Archived