Matchday Music Votes Again

davenportram

Mtch Day Music  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just shown you the logs! Checked all other mods and none have touched it, only Dav. All you can do in admin panel is change settings, manage members and edit how the forum looks. Is Dav on his phone by a chance?

nope on my laptop.

cant even see an option to delete the poll - only manage.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Dav don't get all sad,

Take a sad poll, and make it better.

Remember to add all yesterday's songstress

Don't delete or you'll get upsetter.

Waka waka!

Direct rip off of someone elses choon.

Fail.

Tell you what - I managed to vote again when I went to edit summat I'd missed - after - poll had supposedly gone - so thought it'd been put back?. And when I did press vote, it didn't tell me, as it normally would, that I'd already voted.

Aaarrrggghhh! Maybe its me that sent it into a flat spin?

Mayday mayday!!!

That's why I went back cos you can choose more than one. Approx time of edit 10.05am.

Dunt matter anyroad cos all polls are crap.

Can I just say something, I see you said you're looking to pass the results on to the club Dav,

Wasn't that long ago the club ran a survey which asked for opinions on matchday entertainment....even goal music was mentioned which they said people were in favour of despite the majority on here hating it.

Maybe the music and levels now are what the fans want all be it not to everyone's personal taste, not sure a few votes on here would be of interest to the club. Our player of the year poll got what, 200 ish votes? Out of 20,000+ fans we are a tiny tiny voice really.

No harm with having your say on here, just don't think it's worth sending the club

Dunna underestimate who the forum watchers are....they are out there and they take notes.

John Vickers heard how fans reacted to Hey Jude at Donny. He has made comments about the vocal side of us. How about using it at PP? It obviously works, what's to lose?

Just listening to Absolute 80's playing Animal by Def Leppard. Theres got to be some Rams related lyrics in there surely?

Any lyrisists in da house step up and display your creativity. Imagine how good it'll feel to have it sung at PP?

Archived