Betrayal

Cisse

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll need a pick axe, shovel, two rolls of duck tape, a length of 6mm cord, a flashlight with baffles, a blow lamp, a can of pepper spray, a taser or similar, and a pick up truck or similar where the back is above waist height. Don't buy these all in one place or at one time, pay cash, no names, no addresses. Look inconspicuous and do nothing to draw attention to yourself. Make sure you have a checklist to clean down electrics and IT before you start work, so no phone location trace or anything dumb like that...erm...maybe PM me. Alright no scrub that...aha just erm, joking,  :ph34r:

You'll need a pick axe, shovel, two rolls of duck tape, a length of 6mm cord, a flashlight with baffles, a blow lamp, a can of pepper spray, a taser or similar, and a pick up truck or similar where the back is above waist height. Don't buy these all in one place or at one time, pay cash, no names, no addresses. Look inconspicuous and do nothing to draw attention to yourself. Make sure you have a checklist to clean down electrics and IT before you start work, so no phone location trace or anything dumb like that...erm...maybe PM me. Alright no scrub that...aha just erm, joking,  :ph34r:

Do you do cash jobs?

If it was done knowingly then cut them off completely once and for all.

If it was done through stupidity or a lack of thought, consider explaining how you feel and if you get the response you would want, give them another chance.

Either way, no hate or thoughts of that kind. It only hurts you, not the other party. 

Unless you go the duck tape option.

If it was done knowingly then cut them off completely once and for all.

If it was done through stupidity or a lack of thought, consider explaining how you feel and if you get the response you would want, give them another chance.

Either way, no hate or thoughts of that kind. It only hurts you, not the other party. 

Unless you go the duck tape option.

Explaining how I feel ? For crissake I'm a bloke. :o

No, you can relax. Although my approach is a bit mafia style. I will get my revenge even if it takes 30 years.

I can help

Archived