The Derby Cathedral Peregrine Project , 2014

mozza

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Derbyshire wildlife people make me laugh.

All this fuss about the birds, which chose to nest in a some what busy, noisy environment. Great they all say, and it is I guess.

But when the new cycle track at the side of the new velodrome was granted permission, the twitchers were jumping up and down saying the birds and wild life would be disturbed by the noisy peddle bikes being ridden around the circuit with the natural habitat being left alone in the middle and surrounding areas.

But it's ok for the bods to nest up a bell tower? In the middle of a busy city? Do the bloody Kestrals or whatever they are mind?

NO! In fact they come back every year, and we have to be fookin interested in these flea infested pigeon gobblers.

RANT OVER!

Twitching tw@ts

Hey Boycie I think I saw you last September there after all. You were at Corn Market talking to this guy who had those falcons, hawks and owls there. As you was getting a picture taken of you holding that huge owl I heard you sob something like "this is so great, I don't believe I've ever been so connected with the nature in my life".

Hey Boycie I think I saw you last September there after all. You were at Corn Market talking to this guy who had those falcons, hawks and owls there. As you was getting a picture taken of you holding that huge owl I heard you sob something like "this is so great, I don't believe I've ever been so connected with the nature in my life".

Apart from when he's 'connecting' with Rose, or Heather, or Daisy, or Iris, or Pansy….

Or a bunch of them.

yes it was me, I had a big male owl.

Yes I was holding my large cock in the Corn Market.

It's head turns 360 deg anorl.

Twit tawoo!

Archived