We have not been right for weeks

catram

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot on here seem to think the play offs are safe. I don't. :-(

I think we'll make the play offs.

But i don't think we will get to wembley.

I knew we'd try to tighten up after Birmingham. It's worked.

I knew it. Said after the Brum game when some people were moaning about leaking goals that being more disciplined would be a bad thing for this team.

It was a decent performance and a 3-3 draw away from home, but combined with the close call v Yeovil (despite the fact that you couldn't really ask for much more from us that night) it lead us to turn attention to our weaknesses.

Play to your strengths. Especially when your doing well. Who cares if we concede. It's about playing well and winning. We were one of the best sides to watch and we won games. Now we're tougher and finding it much harder going.

We missed Chris Martin today...

I still don't understand why McClaren took off Dawkins in the 63rd min?

And Millwall's physio was on the pitch for half the game.

No he should have taken Dawkins off at half time !

We lost the cutting edge when Dawkins went of for me he should of swapped Bamford for ward at halftime and then leave it 15-20 mins see what happened.

if were not using Thorne is there any point paying the loan wages?

Eustace on 9 yellows, next one he picks up is a 2 match ban. 

We are not the sit back and defend or play low tempo type of team. We always concede when we do or throw it away. SM needs to let the Rams get back to playing fluid attacking football and stop focusing on trying to win games 1-0. Where has the first half high tempo we used to have gone? Seriously now, automatic doesn't look on any more. Just get back to playing attacking football and pick up the points we need for the play offs.Why on earth did we have to go and change because we were in distance of 2nd place? It is kind of like how when someone of our players beat a man, instead of going forward they then decide to pass it backwards. 

Archived