The Rams Statistics

betstatz

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share the statistics betstatz have on Derby FC. If people like them then I can post them on a regular basis. Hope they are useful / interesting for everyone and I hope this is not taken as spam as I do not intend to post links, just useful stats for real fans.

Best Attack: Derby have the best attack in their league this season with 60 goals in 32 league games

Clean Sheets: Derby have kept a clean sheet in all of their last 3 league games

Goals Conceded Per Half: Derby haven't conceded a 1st half goal in their last 4 league games, but have conceded 3 2nd half goals

Win Rate: Derby have achieved an impressive 3 league wins in a row

Points Won: Derby have taken a maximum 9 out of 9 points from their last 3 league games

Best Away Attack: Derby have the best away attack in their league this season with 31 goals in their 16 away league games

Goals Scored Per Half: In their last 9 league games, 1 of Derby's 12 goals were scored in the 1st half, and 11 scored in the 2nd half

Failed To Score: Derby have failed to find the back of the net just once from their last 23 games

Winning at Half Time: In the 14 league games that Derby have been winning at HT this season, they've won 11 and drawn 3

Loss Rate: Derby are unbeaten in 7 league games

Best Form In League: Derby are the most in-form team in Championship over the last five league games

Losing at Half Time: In the 7 league games that Derby have been losing at HT this season, they've won 2 drawn 1 and lost 4

Tied at Half Time: In the 11 league games that Derby have been tied at HT this season, they've won 5 drawn 3 and lost 3

Total Match Goals: Derby's last 3 league games have contained just 3 goals - an average of 1 per game

Goals Scored Per Game: Derby have scored 9 goals in their last 5 league games - an average of 1.8 per game

Goals Conceded Per Game: Derby have conceded just 3 goals in their last 4 league games - an average of 0.75 per game

Last Five Results: Derby last five league results: W W W D W

Next Opponent Head to Head: In the last 5 league games between Derby and Burnley, Burnley have won 4 times, with one draw

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share the statistics betstatz have on Derby FC. If people like them then I can post them on a regular basis. Hope they are useful / interesting for everyone and I hope this is not taken as spam as I do not intend to post links, just useful stats for real fans.

Best Attack: Derby have the best attack in their league this season with 60 goals in 32 league games

[snip]

Next Opponent Head to Head: In the last 5 league games between Derby and Burnley, Burnley have won 4 times, with one draw

If you can tell us how many we've scored at the North end vs. the South end this season, then we'll talk.

Hi 

The simulator is designed to allow people to make their own predictions - we have various variables that you can factor into the statistics. We have a good accuracy for Championship match predictions - currently around 70% but it has been upwards of 90% in the past. However, not all games go to statistical form and Betstatz is a tool designed to assist people in making football predictions, by providing free tools and data. Most people enjoy and understand what we do.

Here are this weeks stats on Derby (04/03/2014)- as people liked these anyway :-) 

Most Frequent Scoreline: Derby have won by a scoreline of 1-0 in 3 of their last 4 league games

Goals Scored Per Half: Derby haven't scored a 1st half goal in their last 3 league games, but have scored 2 2nd half goals

Best Away Attack: Derby have the best away attack in their league this season with 31 goals in their 17 away league games

Failed To Score: Derby have failed to find the back of the net in just 2 of their last 24 league games

Winning at Half Time: In the 14 league games that Derby have been winning at HT this season, they've won 11 and drawn 3

Goals Conceded Per Half: In their last 5 league games, 1 of Derby's 5 goals conceded came in the 1st half, with 4 conceded in the 2nd half

Clean Sheets: In their last 4 league games, Derby have kept 3 clean sheets

Tied at Half Time: In the 11 league games that Derby have been tied at HT this season, they've won 5 drawn 3 and lost 3

Points Won: Derby have notched up 42 out of a possible 57 points from their last 19 league games

Win Rate: Derby have won 3 of their last 4 league games

Losing at Half Time: In the 8 league games that Derby have been losing at HT this season, they've won 2 drawn 1 and lost 5

Loss Rate: Derby have lost only 1 of their last 8 league games

Draw Rate: Derby have not drawn any of their last 4 league games

Over 2.5 Goals: There have been at least three goals scored in 56% of Derby's 16 league matches this season

Goals Conceded Per Game: Derby have conceded just 2 goals in their last 4 league games - an average of 0.5 per game

Total Match Goals: Derby's last 4 league games have contained just 5 goals - an average of 1.25 per game

Goals Scored Per Game: Derby have scored just 2 goals in their last 3 league games - an average of 0.67 per game

Archived