Who was it?

RamNut

Some fecker at the match......big flat cap.....suddenly surrounded by autograph hunters.....entering the west stand at 2.55

I didn't recognise him.

Anyone?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some fecker at the match......big flat cap.....suddenly surrounded by autograph hunters.....entering the west stand at 2.55

I didn't recognise him.

Anyone?

Probably nial from One Direction. He supports derby and comes to a lot of games and is a member of the biggest boy band in the world. So it was probably him?

Probably nial from One Direction. He supports derby and comes to a lot of games and is a member of the biggest boy band in the world. So it was probably him?

Not quite the right colour.

could it have been one of the academy players? max lowe looks like gary charles

Yeah i think it was.......kinell we must pay these academy kids too much....he was acting like a pop star.

Yeah i think it was.......kinell we must pay these academy kids too much....he was acting like a pop star.

Niall was at the rugby - ahem, so my daughter told me -  :unsure:

Archived