Craig Forsyth - Scotland.

Ambitious

That aside, do Derby ever get TV time ? would love to watch a Derby game. 

You just missed us on Monday vs QPR. This season we've also been on against Leicester and in the FA Cup when Chelsea came to town.

It wouldn't surprise me if our home game vs Forest is on TV (22nd March)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You just missed us on Monday vs QPR. This season we've also been on against Leicester and in the FA Cup when Chelsea came to town.

It wouldn't surprise me if our home game vs Forest is on TV (22nd March)

I remember watching Russell's debut but that's the only time i've notice yous have been on TV. Wish the lower English leagues were one TV more often. 

That's your rivals isn't it ? 

So surely it must be. 

That's your rivals isn't it ? 

So surely it must be. 

Yeah, but the fixture at their place earlier in the season was on TV, so not sure if they'll show the return match as well. Not unlikely though, especially as we're both in the mix for the play-offs/automatic promotion. Could be quite a big TV draw.

Yeah, but the fixture at their place earlier in the season was on TV, so not sure if they'll show the return match as well. Not unlikely though, especially as we're both in the mix for the play-offs/automatic promotion. Could be quite a big TV draw.

It's already been picked I think!

Hey guys. I've joined this forum to pretty much check up on the "Jocks" as you call us. 

Our LB is Whittaker & by far our weakest link in our squad. Mulgrew plays CDM with Brown now (although i hope he gets dropped for Darren Fletcher against the polish). 

How is Forsyth, Russell & Bryson doing ? (Never really understand why we don't play him) doing ? 

They are all good lads, I think all three are good enough for the squad, definitely. 

I think Russell is a really talented player, unfortunate with injury and competition for places - I've always been impressed with his ability, even if at times he makes the wrong decision. 

There are a lot of talented Scottish players in the Championship, would even care to bet a Football League XI Scotland side would beat a Football League XI English side. 

They are all good lads, I think all three are good enough for the squad, definitely. 

I think Russell is a really talented player, unfortunate with injury and competition for places - I've always been impressed with his ability, even if at times he makes the wrong decision. 

There are a lot of talented Scottish players in the Championship, would even care to bet a Football League XI Scotland side would beat a Football League XI English side. 

Yeah most of our young players go to Championship or League 1 teams. 

The likes of McGregor on loan at Notts County has 13 goals for Midfield can't even get a game for Celtic. Ryan Fraser at Bournemouth, Russell etc. Loads of young talent playing in the SPL this year probably why Celtic are beating everyone is because most teams play 5-6 u21 now lol! can only be beneficial for Scotland in the future. 

I just hope we one day make it too a major final along with England and Wales (NI are a lost cause). 

Hope to avoid England in the Qualifying rounds too! bout time we got a easy group our last few groups have featured Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, Ukraine and Croatia. 

Although saying that if we got a San Marino type team i know we'll probably mess it up have like 20 + shot on goal and then San marino punt it up to score last minute. ha. 

Forgot to add Scougall at Sheffield United. He's 100% a huge huge talent i'd look out for. 

Archived