Conventions

Cisse

Was just watching you tube clips when I found out something hysterical. In the 90's there was this show called Xena Warrior Princess. A really goofy show that was just awful. Now I run into a clip of convention of this show. Almost wet myself when I saw this. They have been holding these conventions for years ! :blink:

Have you ever been to a convention of a tv series ? Which programs are the weirdest that has these conventions ?

And don't you dare say Frasier. I checked. No conventions.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just watching you tube clips when I found out something hysterical. In the 90's there was this show called Xena Warrior Princess. A really goofy show that was just awful. Now I run into a clip of convention of this show. Almost wet myself when I saw this. They have been holding these conventions for years ! :blink:

Have you ever been to a convention of a tv series ? Which programs are the weirdest that has these conventions ?

And don't you dare say Frasier. I checked. No conventions.

there was something about Xena i liked , when i was a lad ..

"http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001457129/4759384795_Xena20Warrior20Princess20Vol20620_20Soundtrack_xlarge.jpeg" alt="4759384795_Xena20Warrior20Princess20Vol2">

can't think what it was tho..

Archived