George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

It's the moaners I mean sorry for.

Everyday they infest the Derby Telegraph comments section, trying dearly to make make a comment so full of annoyance and displeasure with the way the club is running, yet each time, their moans do nothing but cause a dullen thud on the ceiling of the facts, only to be ignored. They used to love moaning about the lack of sining of George Thorne. What on Earth will these individuals talk about now?

Moaners. Keep trying.You'll get there one day.

xoxoxox

It's the moaners I mean sorry for.

Everyday they infest the Derby Telegraph comments section, trying dearly to make make a comment so full of annoyance and displeasure with the way the club is running, yet each time, their moans do nothing but cause a dullen thud on the ceiling of the facts, only to be ignored.

Moaners. Keep trying.You'll get there one day.

xoxoxox

Oh tell me about it. One of them came out with "same old Derby, tightfisted and won't spend. Get your check books out or sell up !"

Blissfully overlooking the fact that five key players have signed new deals. Half a dozen shrewd deals to bring youngsters in, League one's player of the year. Even without Thorne it's a decent effort.

If I was one of the owners I'd be tempted to call their bluff and say. " right, you got your way - I'm off".

May as well get championship trophy out now, engrave our name on it and let the other 20 odd clubs play for the remaining 2 place.

We can have the season off touring the country like the harlem globetrotters ;-)

Had a naughty little look at my phone towards the end of my shift and saw the news. I promptly told one of my colleagues and we blasted out "Steve Bloomer's Watching" over the store speakers :lol:

This was the scene...

"http://0.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/68/60/ebc9976b264bfd5ebb93b24bdf03aa0c" alt="ebc9976b264bfd5ebb93b24bdf03aa0c">

Except with less people, of course...

Oh tell me about it. One of them came out with "same old Derby, tightfisted and won't spend. Get your check books out or sell up !"

Blissfully overlooking the fact that five key players have signed new deals. Half a dozen shrewd deals to bring youngsters in, League one's player of the year. Even without Thorne it's a decent effort.

If I was one of the owners I'd be tempted to call their bluff and say. " right, you got your way - I'm off".

When did we sign Adam Forshaw??

May as well get championship trophy out now, engrave our name on it and let the other 20 odd clubs play for the remaining 2 place.

We can have the season off touring the country like the harlem globetrotters ;-)

Now now,let's not get like some other teams ,who have been left with egg on their faces

One game at a time

Archived