George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All our transfers are undisclosed these days, both in and out. A lot of transfers (bar the really huge world transfers) are undisclosed these days.

Hardly anyone mentioned it because it doesn't warrant mentioning anymore. Only you felt it necessary to tell us it'd be undisclosed and then attempt to brag about it.

Well...

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/football-transfers/derby-county-transfers.html

Don't think I need to add much more

The majority? I think that's pushing it a bit. Anyway irrelevant now, and like i said before, good luck to Thorne hope he does well for you

Hope you guys do well this season too. Really hope to be playing you soon if we can get promoted this season. With the playoff final of 2007, this Thorne saga and the countless WBA fans I know, I have started to consider it a very minor rivalry with your club.

No animosity, just a rivalry. I'm sure not many other fans feel the same way, but as I say I know quite a few baggies so...

Hope you guys do well this season too. Really hope to be playing you soon if we can get promoted this season. With the playoff final of 2007, this Thorne saga and the countless WBA fans I know, I have started to consider it a very minor rivalry with your club.

No animosity, just a rivalry. I'm sure not many other fans feel the same way, but as I say I know quite a few baggies so...

Well said that man :)

What's spot on about saying everything was agreed and he was signed at the start of the week ? Open your eyes mate youre a bit blinkered on this one

He said earlier in the week that he WONT b on the plane.... and he will sign... sure this was on weds I think... when everyone else thought he wud b on the plane... but anyway He has signed im happy just as billion others here are

He said earlier in the week that he WONT b on the plane.... and he will sign... sure this was on weds I think... when everyone else thought he wud b on the plane... but anyway He has signed im happy just as billion others here are

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this, with no hard feelings I hope?

Anyway has he signed ? Reports I've seen he is in talks with derby over personnel terms

Just from the first two seasons on that list I could pick apart most of it. Examples being; Dawkins has add-ons that might reach 500k, it wasn't an outright fee, that has the fees used in in the press for Shackell, Jacobs and Keogh with the combined fee of Keogh and Jacobs costing more than Shackell; Clough actually stated that the Shackell fee paid for Jacobs, Coutts and Keogh. It's unreliable mate.

Archived