In no particular order -

Better Than Life

Polymorph

Back To Reality

White Hole

Dimension Jump

Gunmen of the Apocalypse

Bodyswap

Still no love for the Waxworld episode. Meltdown was the best!

And Marooned! Where's Marooned? Or Justice? Thanks for the Memory? 

My top 5 in order are Meltdown, Polymorph, Marooned, Thanks for the Memory and White Hole.

This thread stopped having any relevance or interest yonks ago.

Where's Cumbrian with his urge to delete posts when you really need him?

Just had another heartstopping moment. Twitter feed 'pinged' on my phone. Message at the top of the screen was from Steve Nicolson "Rams bid to sign George Thorne is o" and then it cut off. Thought it was going to say "Rams bid to sign George Thorne is off" but it actually said:

@SNicholsonDT: Rams' bid to sign George Thorne is ongoing. How much would you pay for the midfielder and why? #dcfc @dcfcofficial http://t.co/10CW1rqTZc

This thread stopped having any relevance or interest yonks ago.

Where's Cumbrian with his urge to delete posts when you really need him?

Hiding in shame after giving me a warning last night.  :angry:

Still no love for the Waxworld episode. Meltdown was the best!

And Marooned! Where's Marooned? Or Justice? Thanks for the Memory? 

My top 5 in order are Meltdown, Polymorph, Marooned, Thanks for the Memory and White Hole.

That was just off the top of my head but I go for pretty much any epi from the start of Season 3 up to the end of Season 6 as that was a great run... 

"Embeth Arms on a Friday night they used to call me Dave 'Chinzano Bianco' Lister.  Cus once I was on a table you couldn't get rid of me!'

Oh and to make it relevant George Thorne hasn't signed yet and if we don't hear anything by 6pm I reckon it won't happen...

That was just off the top of my head but I go for pretty much any epi from the start of Season 3 up to the end of Season 6 as that was a great run... 

"Embeth Arms on a Friday night they used to call me Dave 'Chinzano Bianco' Lister.  Cus once I was on a table you couldn't get rid of me!'

Oh and to make it relevant George Thorne hasn't signed yet and if we don't hear anything by 6pm I reckon it won't happen...

I like all of them, even the Back To Earth miniseries despite it being a bit crap.

Archived