George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Liverpool want him to play Premier League football don't they?

I think we'd have loaned him again if we'd gone up, and we'd have already bought Thorne along with the countless other targets we will have had lined up...

*Bananas*... The playoff final still leaves it's mark on the club... This is what they call "the playoff hangover effect". Transfer plans have to change and this transfer window was always going to be tricky for that reason.

Just think how many matches you will see us win this season..

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, but I don't think he knows much more than we do. Maybe he's just going on his gut feeling that Thorne signs tomorrow.

That's also my gut feeling, and the gut feeling of many others.

However I've had a feeling that he'd be signing every day this week. On Wednesday I said "Thursday", on Tuesday I said "Wednesday", on Monday I said "Tuesday"...  :frantics:

Just think how many matches you will see us win this season..

That is the only saving grace. And that's not even guaranteed. We have to work even harder than we did last season to avoid getting complacent. There are no guarantees in this league.

Maybe, but I don't think he knows much more than we do. Maybe he's just going on his gut feeling that Thorne signs tomorrow.

That's also my gut feeling, and the gut feeling of many others.

However I've had a feeling that he'd be signing every day this week. On Wednesday I said "Thursday", on Tuesday I said "Wednesday", on Monday I said "Tuesday"...  :frantics:

Same here matey. Just wishful thinking that Flagman might have had a tip off :)

That is the only saving grace. And that's not even guaranteed. We have to work even harder than we did last season to avoid getting complacent. There are no guarantees in this league.

All players will be 1 yr better off for working under the mac. And hughes, hendrick and russell will hit ground running from day 1 (unlike the start of last season)

KTF

Archived