George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did mackworth ram say last week or rhis week? Im sure he did... you was discrediting him... he was right you wasnt... an all that crap bout peace is like maggie thatcher etc didnt turn out very aaccurate in the end either

I'll try this once more as it's obviously hard for you to understand it.

Mackworth/his contact said Thorne was going to sign on Monday this week, he DIDN'T, I just pointed this out when you all announced him as the messiah.

I haven't slagged him or discredited him or anything else you can come up with.

Not sure where you're going bringing peace and thatcher into the equation? Unless its giro day and you've been drinking?

Have one for me bro

Guys,can we draw a line under this thread until there is some actual news? I have to read the thread because there have been further posts added only to find that the majority is unrelated tosh.And I suppose the next post will tell me to sod off,and probably  one or two after that.But it would be rather nice to read something positive.

Guys,can we draw a line under this thread until there is some actual news? I have to read the thread because there have been further posts added only to find that the majority is unrelated tosh.And I suppose the next post will tell me to sod off,and probably one or two after that.But it would be rather nice to read something positive.

Nah, let's keep posting, Utch is at work till late, let's give him 50 pages of ***** to trawl

Guys,can we draw a line under this thread until there is some actual news? I have to read the thread because there have been further posts added only to find that the majority is unrelated tosh.And I suppose the next post will tell me to sod off,and probably one or two after that.But it would be rather nice to read something positive.

Sod off

Guys,can we draw a line under this thread until there is some actual news? I have to read the thread because there have been further posts added only to find that the majority is unrelated tosh.And I suppose the next post will tell me to sod off,and probably  one or two after that.But it would be rather nice to read something positive.

We're not gonna tell you to sod off, but we will tell you that if there was actual news, the unrelated tosh would stop.

Here's the update incidentally: George Thorne has not gone to America with the WBA squad and the two clubs have sat down for talks today. It's probable it'll be wrapped up in the next few days. WBA want to fly Thorne out to USA if a deal can't be agreed so the process is being fast-tracked. WBA have softened their stance from "not for sale" to "At the right price" to "make an acceptable bid". So sit tight, news will be in soon.

Apologies for the unrelated tosh, but 90% of this forum is unrelated tosh to be perfectly honest with you!  :mellow:

there's always one that wants to ruin the fun

Archived