George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is tomorrow the day then? Media seems to be all over the saga now.. Seems like WBA want a resolution soon, said he'd be flown out of things don't get sorted.. Seems like they've given derby a deadline?

I reckon it'll be sorted in the next few days. It's picking up some speed now

I reckon it'll be sorted in the next few days. It's picking up some speed now

I like you tombo you actually answer me, everyone else just reads :( started to feel like the kid at the playground who just kicks the ball by himself because nobody wanted to play with him. You've given me a new inspiration to post.

I like you tombo you actually answer me, everyone else just reads :( started to feel like the kid at the playground who just kicks the ball by himself because nobody wanted to play with him. You've given me a new inspiration to post.

Man up.

Believe it or not other threads can be created on this forum! Easy mistake though.

so good you said it twice........  its good to talk about stuff other than our fixation, so my therapis tells me  :o

Besides dont you want to get to 500 pages !!

I said he/contact was wrong about Monday, FACT

They were wrong, FACT

No slagging involved there, FACT

Do you understand now buddy?

Did mackworth ram say last week or rhis week? Im sure he did... you was discrediting him... he was right you wasnt... an all that crap bout peace is like maggie thatcher etc didnt turn out very aaccurate in the end either

Did mackworth ram say last week or rhis week? Im sure he did... you was discrediting him... he was right you wasnt... an all that crap bout peace is like maggie thatcher etc didnt turn out very aaccurate in the end either

MaccyRam said he will deffo sign by end of this week. But said it was probably last Monday. That's what Baggie is clinging to. He's ignoring the fact he originally said end of this week.

Archived