George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank Christ I checked Twitter for news before here, it'd take me years to find out what had happened! What a thread for me to post my first ever comments in, it'll be disappointing from now on!

On the plus side, at least it looks like the saga is finally going to end one way or another. If we get him then fan-*******-tastic news, if not, at least we can move our attention elsewhere and move on with the preparations for promotion.

ame="satty atwal" post="648899" timestamp="1405595073"]

Give me one example of garbage I've spouted in his direction, and try to explain why I'm going to end up with egg on my face cos I just don't see it bro

Not going to scroll back thrus tons of pages to find the numerous quotes from yourself... but u must admit you have been slagging him off saying he knows nothing and his sources are not accurate? From what I gather he said last week or this week... then a couple of daya ago said he will NOT be on the plane to usa and will sign... mackworth ram seems to be spot on imo... just saying... p.s. I aint your bro

Thank Christ I checked Twitter for news before here, it'd take me years to find out what had happened! What a thread for me to post my first ever comments in, it'll be disappointing from now on!

On the plus side, at least it looks like the saga is finally going to end one way or another. If we get him then fan-*******-tastic news, if not, at least we can move our attention elsewhere and move on with the preparations for promotion.

Shame you're not a Colchester United fan, you could call yourself CUJimmy.

Seriously though this saga does appear to have some conclusion, positive or otherwise, on the horizon.

Archived