George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

New leaf for me on here as I have made 100+ posts on this topic and if you average that out as 2 minutes per post then that is 3 hours or so of my life that I will never get back.

With this in mind I will now be very friendly and supportive of the club and especially your pursuit of GT. We will have a great laugh and we will all be bff.

Also I may repeat this post everyday.

Bostin our kid

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope Sam Rush isn't going to attempt a Black Country dialect during Thorne discussions.

JP: Ah, good to see you Mr Rush. Thank you for sitting at these negotiations. We are looking for around

New leaf for me on here as I have made 100+ posts on this topic and if you average that out as 2 minutes per post then that is 3 hours or so of my life that I will never get back.

With this in mind I will now be very friendly and supportive of the club and especially your pursuit of GT. We will have a great laugh and we will all be bff.

Also I may repeat this post everyday.

Oooooroight.

Listening to some Albion fans you would think they loaned Thorne to Derby for nothing.

ie it's as if they think they didn't get a loan fee!

Post 14 is so annoying what have Derby County done wrong.

Answer

Derby have done nothing wrong and it's a two way thing as regards finances as a loan helps both clubs.

Plus McClaren has clearly made Thorne a better player with his coaching methods etc

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=550&fid=255&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110943811

Don't think many clubs will be keen to loan you players after the way you behaved yourselves when we've

Been good enough to loan you Thorne and all you've done is unsettle him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the small fringe clubs that fight relegation all season long would be apprehensive to loan to us, but the bigger clubs won't be. 

Archived