George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's to say he won't sign in the next couple of days? Yes he's still under contract at WBA.. So of course he is in the team... It's his job it's what he gets paid to do.. Until he officially becomes a ram and until it's officially announced he'll play for WBA.. What did you all expect? Lol

The BEST windup so far...........

http://www.derbycounty-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/thorne_transfer_update_836263/index.shtml?

HOOK, LINE AND SINKER :D

A rumour which started on an Albion forum.

Build them up and then.........

Knock them down with a post to say he isn't going

If you lot weren't like dogs on heat it wouldn't be so easy to wind you all up.

:D

I thought the best wind up was your new white shirt!!

Who's to say he won't sign in the next couple of days? Yes he's still under contract at WBA.. So of course he is in the team... It's his job it's what he gets paid to do.. Until he officially becomes a ram and until it's officially announced he'll play for WBA.. What did you all expect? Lol

If it is all done & dusted why are West Brom playing him? What do they get out of that? He is playing instead of another of their players who they will want to get fit. Doesn't make sense at all

I don't really care who Mackworth rams sources are or were. I always took it with a big pinch of salt. Same with regards to the post on wbaunofficial forum.

All these promises of he'll sign by Friday, he'll sign today etc etc never really cut it with me.

Whenever a transfer is going to happen in the next day or two Steve Nicholson and Owen Bradley are all over it.

But despite Mackworth rams claims, there hasn't been a hoot from either of these two. The two which are really in the know!

Ill believe it when the DET says it's about to happen... And not before!

I don't really care who Mackworth rams sources are or were. I always took it with a big pinch of salt. Same with regards to the post on wbaunofficial forum.

All these promises of he'll sign by Friday, he'll sign today etc etc never really cut it with me.

Whenever a transfer is going to happen in the next day or two Steve Nicholson and Owen Bradley are all over it.

But despite Mackworth rams claims, there hasn't been a hoot from either of these two. The two which are really in the know!

Ill believe it when the DET says it's about to happen... And not before!

You have to admit it was funny that a thread on another clubs forum got you going on a high and then a low.

I guess that's what you get for being nosey :D

Archived