George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

327 pages of rumour and speculation, with the odd poster who swears that he 'in the know' thrown in for good message. What else is there to discuss? This now bordering on insanity, if we were in the market for a player with a long proven track record presumably the thread would run to 500 pages? I have read a hundred times that Thorne is joining us today, or tommorrow morning.The fees range from

327 pages of rumour and speculation, with the odd poster who swears that he 'in the know' thrown in for good message. What else is there to discuss? This now bordering on insanity, if we were in the market for a player with a long proven track record presumably the thread would run to 500 pages? I have read a hundred times that Thorne is joining us today, or tommorrow morning.The fees range from

Hey Guys and Girls

Long time reader first time poster.

Not sure if this has already been thrown out there but here it is anyway:

Rumours are circulating concerning the transfer of George Thorne

"http://pictures.footymad.net/upload/181/836263-1" title="C:WindowsTempphp227E.tmp" width="300" alt="836263-1">Well it is a long drawn out saga but recent rumours have said that George Thorne will be a Rams shortly. An agreed fee of

Archived