George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SuperDerbySuperRams off Derby Mad

re: Thorne transfer update

Back off my holiday smile

I'm told Thorne will be announced in the next 2/3 days. We had talks with WBA on Mon and they were positive. Person terms agreed ages ago. Overall deal worth slightly under

Same old crap different day... keep getting signs daily that his signing is imminent, and get excited, then half hour later see it isnt true and feel like **** again. Right now seen or heard nothing... just page upon page of tripe... but obliged to read it all incase there is something important posted... I think after thurs if he hasnt signed im guna accept it aint happening and will await an explanation from rush which will not be coming either.

Same old crap different day... keep getting signs daily that his signing is imminent, and get excited, then half hour later see it isnt true and feel like **** again. Right now seen or heard nothing... just page upon page of tripe... but obliged to read it all incase there is something important posted... I think after thurs if he hasnt signed im guna accept it aint happening and will await an explanation from rush which will not be coming either.

That SDSR off Derby Mad is usually very reliable. I feel confident after his comments this morning.

Remember....................... You are Batman :rolleyes:

You're right... Batman doesn't get excited... Batman punches excitement in the face... and I AM BATMAN...

(yeh... sure... Batman doesn't get excited... who am I kidding... )

and will await an explanation from rush which will not be coming either.

It is easy one for Mr. Rush.

What about this:

WBA fee demands "eye-watering". The money they were asking for him was eye-watering. I don't think many clubs in our division could afford him.

"There is a difference between ambition and bad management. I don't think Derby fans would have thanked me for bringing him in for that kind of money."

"One point twennyone jiggerwatts"

It took significantly less than One point twenty one jiggerwatts to power my penny farthing.  However, it did take me a hell of lot longer to hit 88miles per hour.....

Archived