George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because if we name rourmered players they are poached by other clubs and have been many times. Just check Lescott and Baird announcements if you doubt my accuracy as I announced them both before they signed as well as many others. I dont have to prove myself to your lot. P.S I hope you sign GT as I dont think he is worth the money that we want.

What rubbish.

Players have agents whose job is to hawk them around to the clubs in order to get the best deal. No player will be poached because they were mentioned on a message board because their agent has already told all the clubs about their availability

How stupid are you???

I'm not one to stalk twitter and look into every single word looking for a clue but just a quick unimportant question.

Why did Thorne put "patience"?

It might not be football related but I'd probably be inclined to say that he's either going to commit to WBA or he's going to transfer soonish. That'd be my guess.

Nothing reported but something is happening?

He put a queen on a king, a jack on a queen, a 10 on a jack etc

Because if we name rourmered players they are poached by other clubs and have been many times. Just check Lescott and Baird announcements if you doubt my accuracy as I announced them both before they signed as well as many others. I dont have to prove myself to your lot. P.S I hope you sign GT as I dont think he is worth the money that we want.

I can't imagine someone who can't spell rumo(u)r correctly has enough pull with anyone to get into the executive boxes at the iPro, the Hawthornes or, for that matter, Borrowash Victoria.

I can't imagine someone who can't spell rumo(u)r correctly has enough pull with anyone to get into the executive boxes at the iPro, the Hawthornes or, for that matter, Borrowash Victoria.

iz bean in dem boxs to.

Archived