George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did indeed.

The fact that he wants to join is a massive step in the right direction I think. Just hope we can get this one wrapped up quick.

Signing Thorne could dictate our entire Summer.

Everything I've heard today, - I'm really looking forward to next season.

Exciting times :)

It says a lot that he would prefer to play first team football in the Championship with us than play first team football in the Premier League. He would get regular games wherever he went, but the team spirit is so good that he'd prefer to be here.

So when are we building a statue for this guy anyway?...

Signing Thorne could dictate our entire Summer.

Everything I've heard today, - I'm really looking forward to next season.

Exciting times :)

I fully agree. Get Thorne signed up quickly and then all other signings are bonuses. He could be the pinnacle of our team next year; he really is that good  

I fully agree. Get Thorne signed up quickly and then all other signings are bonuses. He could be the pinnacle of our team next year; he really is that good

Could see him taking the armband next season if we get him. Wouldn't have a problem with that either.

Could see him taking the armband next season if we get him. Wouldn't have a problem with that either.

Seems to be good friends with everyone and seems to organise our midfield well... However, I would prefer to see Buxton take the armband to be honest, he's the real leader on the pitch.

Always prefer someone in the middle of the park to be the one directing everything tbh.

Haven't got a problem with Keogh either though. It was evident on Saturday that they're both effective at driving the pace of our game.

Brys has been crying out for the armband for a while. I still say Keogh (or Barker whenever he plays).

Barker

Keogh

Bryson

Buxton

That's my idea of the pecking order in terms of captaincy I would say. Maybe Thorne after those 4 but still no chance of the armband

Anyone going to whisper sweet nothings to their George Thorne inflatable doll tonight? Oh, just me then....

I'm waiting for the real deal to turn up at my house.

Where did you think he was flying to?

Archived