George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top man Eddie. That is simply superb - truly a quality fib. Urban myth squashed. 

Not sure about that - after all, I read that on the internet too. Grove might be fibbing about fibbing.

Of course, you have now just read that on the internet - and I could be fibbing about Grove fibbing about fibbing.

We need to ask Alan Nixon to be really sure, then take the opposite of his answer and we will have the truth.

"http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy101/luckyeddie_photo/exploding_head_3_zps31e4524b" alt="exploding_head_3_zps31e4524b">

Baird has been bought in primarily as defensive cover, don't see him challenging for cm. Dorrans has played most of his games wide mf. As I stated earlier mulumbu & yacob have been prefered first choice. Gardner in with a shout but if we don't sign a rb he could be playing there

Would Baird not be coming in as a RB? Looking at your squad you have a few CB's as well like McAuley Dawson Lescott Olsson. Baird will probably be a RB but cover for CB and CDM?

I know Dorrans is more of an attacking midfielder but I think he would get picked over Thorne, dont you?

I think you have more urgent positions to fill than CM where you have a number of capable players.

O.K 11 he's still got a lot more Prem game time than Thorne though and hasn't had the serious injury either.

Apart from the serious knee injury he got while playing on loan at Peterborough that kept him out for 7 months

Would Baird not be coming in as a RB? Looking at your squad you have a few CB's as well like McAuley Dawson Lescott Olsson. Baird will probably be a RB but cover for CB and CDM?

I know Dorrans is more of an attacking midfielder but I think he would get picked over Thorne, dont you?

I think you have more urgent positions to fill than CM where you have a number of capable players.

But we don't have a number of capable players which is why we struggle when mulumbu yacob or both of them are missing. When Thorne was fully fit he was getting in ahead of Dorrans.

Dawson will go this window.

But we don't have a number of capable players which is why we struggle when mulumbu yacob or both of them are missing. When Thorne was fully fit he was getting in ahead of Dorrans.

Dawson will go this window.

Ok fair enough, you watch your team play more than I do!

Archived