George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

Nothing is that bad, best selling fiction book of all time.

The Sun sells six times more than The Times but it's still sh1te.....;)

Plus, no Elves, Dwarves or Wizards.....

Although there is a prominent zombie character at one point......

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he didn't post it on the West Brom, he isn't going to post it here. That's if he even knows. Will people stop asking

He is claiming to be in the know & saying that a player is leaving West Brom this week. If he is in the know what possible reason is there for not naming the player? Otherwise he is just guessing like everyone else

If he didn't post it on the West Brom, he isn't going to post it here. That's if he even knows. Will people stop asking

10 mins ago he said, 'Please feel free to look back at my posts on westbrom.com and you will see I announce confirmed signings before any local or national media.'

I can't be arsed to go searching through a West Brom forum to see what deals he correctly predicted, so I'm asking him to show us how ITK he is right now

He clearly doesn't care whether people think he is ITK. He's not going to tell us. No point in asking

He clearly does otherwise he wouldn't be on here bragging about all his past correct predictions and how he has such a major reputation on westbrom.com for being so ITK

Rumour has it Thorne to sign tomorrow, double announcement with Chris Eagles. Not ITK or anything, just heard it on the grape vine.

Thorne tomorrow, maybe... doubtful, but you never know.

He and Eagles tomorrow, I really can't see it.

Who knows. Most didn't see Hughes and Bryson re-signing within days of eachother.

Archived