George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look don't worry about some of these lot. I said a year ago that throw would be leaving and he did they said the same to me. Others on here are listening to what you say inc me! I haven't seen my mustard in the club as I've been on holiday but at the next away game I will ask him. I'm sure he will agree with what you've said.

You've read them all then

NO, I thought not!!!

Numpty

Of course I've read them all - I have no life.

Incidentally, do you understand the use of emoticons at the end of a post, especially the pokey-outey-tongue one?

It means "I'm not serious, I'm kidding, There is no spooney, I'm having a friendly laugh at your expense".

Charming!!

Not been called that before, but thanks!!

Eddie makes ridiculous statements

And?

I thought that you were going to tell them something they didn't already know for a moment.

I think George Thorne will sign tomorrow. Or Friday. Failing that next week at some point. Or not at all. That would be sad.

Look don't worry about some of these lot. I said a year ago that throw would be leaving and he did they said the same to me. Others on here are listening to what you say inc me! I haven't seen my mustard in the club as I've been on holiday but at the next away game I will ask him. I'm sure he will agree with what you've said.

It took me a while, but I've come to the conclusion that this is in fact English

Archived