George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is now the longest DCFCFans transfer thread ever. Congratulations everyone. Special mention to NSR who helped it to all kick off again.

It's been a magnificent effort by everyone involved. Only 6 months as well. Pretty sure the Johnny Russell thread went on for well over a year.

It's been a magnificent effort by everyone involved. Only 6 months as well. Pretty sure the Johnny Russell thread went on for well over a year.

JW played a key role too. Is the Sheikh Shaggers the longest thread? George Thorne is coming for it

Anybody else got a feeling it's going to be tomorrow he signs? I think whatever needed to be ironed out was done today and Irvine had a last chat with him to see if he could sway him. I reckon tomorrow's the day mr Thorne finally becomes a Ram, and this thread goes into meltdown!

Anybody else got a feeling it's going to be tomorrow he signs? I think whatever needed to be ironed out was done today and Irvine had a last chat with him to see if he could sway him. I reckon tomorrow's the day mr Thorne finally becomes a Ram, and this thread goes into meltdown!

Yep, will definitely be tomorrow.

JW played a key role too. Is the Sheikh Shaggers the longest thread? George Thorne is coming for it

Yeah but the sheikh shaggers thread gets locked every time it hits 500 pages and a new one is started. There's already been 2 or 3 of them. And yes I have played a key role.xx

Archived