George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

The only change ive made is that it could be the week.after its confirmed.

Still a big chance its next week but it could be after.

Lets hope your source is right and we're all on here thanking/praising/apologising to you in a week or two  :p

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DET also said we hadnt bid for Francis.

Then the next day on the bournemouth official website they confirmed that they had rejected 2 bids from us.

So?... I'm not doubting you fully, I just think it's odd that your source only here's about stuff that we already know we're interested in, that's all

Why are we still going on about juke? The last i read was that we're pulling out cause boro want more money than they paid even though he's surplus to requirements. He's not even that good anyway, definitely not as good as martin

Absolutely. But according to sky and Nixon (yes I know) we've had a bid rejected, yet he hasn't heard anything...

I have been reading this forum for the last couple of weeks only, I have found Mackworth Rams posts very informative and bloody accurate!

In contrast, North stand ram, you posts don't appear to add anything worthwhile??  Not a personal attack, but it smells of someone slightly jealous that someone has been so right about so many things and people on here have given Mackworth a heroes status after getting Bryson and Hughes correct....it is like you cannot stand to see it?

I do hope Mackworth continues to post on here, otherwise no point in me reading anymore.

Give the guy a break. He's told us about two things. Stuff changes in football.

He never claimed to know the ins and outs of Derby's arse crack or even talk to his source everyday.

What's Nixon said today?

Derby want Thorne, WBA are being stubborn? Well thanks for that great update. What mind blowing piece of info.

Who else guessed that Hughes signed? Who else guessed at Bryson signing? Nixon had most convinced Bryson was gone in kind of a unpleasant way.

You can't have a constant relay of transfer ITK.

Few months back Buxton was told his contract would be his last and if he wanted more then basically he might have to look elsewhere. If I'd posted that then I'd look a right mug now. **** changes.

He was/is on here giving a little insight. Nobody has to believe it. Stick with Nixon's vague stating of the obvious.

I have been reading this forum for the last couple of weeks only, I have found Mackworth Rams posts very informative and bloody accurate!

In contrast, North stand ram, you posts don't appear to add anything worthwhile?? Not a personal attack, but it smells of someone slightly jealous that someone has been so right about so many things and people on here have given Mackworth a heroes status after getting Bryson and Hughes correct....it is like you cannot stand to see it?

I do hope Mackworth continues to post on here, otherwise no point in me reading anymore.

You're back!!

In contrast, North stand ram, you posts don't appear to add anything worthwhile??  Not a personal attack, but it smells of someone slightly jealous that someone has been so right about so many things and people on here have given Mackworth a heroes status after getting Bryson and Hughes correct....it is like you cannot stand to see it?

your username dear god

Archived