The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there but sounds like the international break has come at the right time for us this time.

Still unbeaten though. If offered this position and points tally 2 months ago I'd have snapped your hand off. Plus we're above Barcelona B so we must be doing something right.

I was there....we were poor and have been for the last four games.

Six Championship games over the next window: Might learn a little bit more from the teams at the top:

Derby:

Reading (A)

Blackpool (A)

Wigan (H)

Brentford (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Wolves (H)

My prediction: 11 points - W3 D2 L1

Forest:

Cardiff City (A)

Watford (A)

Blackburn (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Brentford (H)

Norwich City (H)

My prediction: 8 points - W2 D2 L2

Six Championship games over the next window: Might learn a little bit more from the teams at the top:

Derby:

Reading (A)

Blackpool (A)

Wigan (H)

Brentford (A)

Huddersfield (H)

Wolves (H)

My prediction: 11 points - W3 D2 L1

Forest:

Cardiff City (A)

Watford (A)

Blackburn (H)

Huddersfield (A)

Brentford (H)

Norwich City (H)

My prediction: 8 points - W2 D2 L2

Who you got as our loss.Wolves?

We ain't losing SQUAT, Vegas. After the international break it will be pedal to the metal, seek and destroy mode. Very winnable away games there. So correct your prediction brother! 

For Forest I predict dddddd

Drawn 4 out the last 5 games and you're still not above us. And that's whilst you're playing better football than Holland in the 70s. Surely you must've have had about 5 goals ruled out against Millwall?

Oh no wait. Shots on target: Derby 1 Millwall 2. ;)

Drawn 4 out the last 5 games and you're still not above us. And that's whilst you're playing better football than Holland in the 70s. Surely you must've have had about 5 goals ruled out against Millwall?

Oh no wait. Shots on target: Derby 1 Millwall 2. ;)

That's because you have now gone through your honeymoon period, but don't worry, come the end of this month we'll be above you. Teams are coming here now and parking the bus, hoping to get scraps and nick a win.

Archived