The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there but sounds like the international break has come at the right time for us this time.

Still unbeaten though. If offered this position and points tally 2 months ago I'd have snapped your hand off. Plus we're above Barcelona B so we must be doing something right.

Ipswich ARE a decent side. Anyone claiming otherwise is simply wrong. 

McCarthy's a very effective Manager at getting the best out of his players and making a team that's more than the sum of its parts. 

He's basically Billy Davies but without being a c**t.

I expected your lot to get a draw today, and you got it. Just. ;)

Would be pretty cool if the play off fixtures were Derby v Forest and Ipswich v Norwich.

I know it won't happen though, as we'll have the league wrapped up by April Fool's day.

Didn't you know? It was already wrapped up in August apparently

Wasn't there but sounds like the international break has come at the right time for us this time.

Still unbeaten though. If offered this position and points tally 2 months ago I'd have snapped your hand off. Plus we're above Barcelona B so we must be doing something right.

Stoke City B spent 4 times as much on ONE player as Barcelona B did on the entire team.

Ipswich ARE a decent side. Anyone claiming otherwise is simply wrong. 

McCarthy's a very effective Manager at getting the best out of his players and making a team that's more than the sum of its parts. 

He's basically Billy Davies but without being a c**t.

I expected your lot to get a draw today, and you got it. Just. ;)

Post of the year for me  :cool:

Archived