The demise of Forest

ladyram

If we get 5 million for Lansbury I'd be very happy with that. I'll trust Pearce with the money to find another player. All of our new players are playing exceedingly well.

I'm really happy with how Pearce as assembled a quality squad. Getting rid of the oldtime hoofers and replacing them with younger hungry ball players. A welcome change.

What was going sell Bryson for ? 1? 2?

In burnley eyes of course he is third choice.

20 minutes for a reply, is your head hurting?

Can you get someone to translate the bolded part?

Lansbury 12 goals last season - was that your top scorer?  Bryson 16, therefore if Lansbury is worth

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson + 'other lad' = 2

Therefore lansbury must be third choice. I cud see u was struggling above.

I was asking what was burnley bidding for Bryson . 1 million 2 million??? Them values are what I thought burnley bid. Not my valuation.

I didn't say he was 3rd rate player. He's a good player. I like him. He'd make a good impact sub for us.

No, however you inferred it and that's good enough.

I fully expect you to be comfortably in the top 6 this season, you have no excuses now.  Like you said, dead wood gone, globally proven manager that can retain and bring in talent, a chairman that can attract the high lever sponsorships (that

No, however you inferred it and that's good enough.

I fully expect you to be comfortably in the top 6 this season, you have no excuses now. Like you said, dead wood gone, globally proven manager that can retain and bring in talent, a chairman that can attract the high lever sponsorships (that

Fail to see how bolding that first statement......... In fact forget it.

Yes no excuses. Top 6 should be minimum in my eyes this year. Although this is a view not shared by all forest fans.

Fawaz is in the process of cleaning the Trent as well.

Pearce is key to your lot achieving, just hope he can manage Fawaz as well, for your sake, however if the wheels come off, I'll be first to laugh.

LOL nube, not heard that for a while, kids grew out of that over a decade ago.

Stoners master class in defunct street lingo....could be money there...

My cat was called n00b.

Archived