The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Blackpool have 11 players !

I counted 11.

Very pleased with today; we played very well in the first half and could have had more goals. It would have been nice to have got a couple more but we had done all the hard work in the first half.

We have two tricky away games at Bolton and Bournemouth coming up which will be more of a test but we showed a lot of promise.

And he had such a bad attitude that he ended up being sent away anyway!

Forest seem to have made a career of maintaining a 'bad' dressing room over the last few years. I don't think that Physco will entertain that sort of thing in future.

I counted 11.

Very pleased with today; we played very well in the first half and could have had more goals. It would have been nice to have got a couple more but we had done all the hard work in the first half.

We have two tricky away games at Bolton and Bournemouth coming up which will be more of a test but we showed a lot of promise.

Rams had a tough game today .

Rotherham are no pushover and will shock a few.

You never disappoint, but you forgot to mention the Tin Shed (which was full)

Your ground too big for you?

30k at our place, how many at your rust bucket?  Remember we can afford to holiday in the summer as our ticket prices are not a rip off...

Blackpool  did have 11 players ....  but could only  muster up  4 subs      ..  going to be a long hard season for them ..   but that's not my concern .....    early days  for all ...   lets see  what happening after  next  9  league games 

I definitely do mean to be mean where fair weather supporters are concerned - I have no time for them..

You were very quick getting your gloat in. Posted from the ground?

Just got back from Cornwall yesterday, Full house at Forest.

I nearly posted when the first went in.

Work every other Saturday in Yorkshire, so no chance a season ticket is worth it..

You lot seemed to huff and puff against lowly opposition.

Just got back from Cornwall yesterday, Full house at Forest.

I nearly posted when the first went in.

Work every other Saturday in Yorkshire, so no chance a season ticket is worth it..

You lot seemed to huff and puff against lowly opposition.

Bit unfair. We played a team that camped themselves infront of our goal and we fully expect this to happen again vs the likes of Huddersfield, Charlton, Forest etc.

Of course we didnt play the dog and duck that could only name 15 players who could be arsed to turn up on match day. 

Nice comfortable start for you boys as expected, suprised you didnt add to the 2-0 at HT.

30k at our place, how many at your rust bucket?  Remember we can afford to holiday in the summer as our ticket prices are not a rip off...

Sorry to hear that, hate to see empty seats.

Must be disappointing considering how many went on the bandwagon for your last game.

Bit unfair. We played a team that camped themselves infront of our goal and we fully expect this to happen again vs the likes of Huddersfield, Charlton, Forest etc.

Of course we didnt play the dog and duck that could only name 15 players who could be arsed to turn up on match day. 

Nice comfortable start for you boys as expected, suprised you didnt add to the 2-0 at HT.

Massive side Rotherham, I bet you couldn't name fifteen of their players.

Good win for you though, potential 6 pointer.

Sorry to hear that, hate to see empty seats.

Must be disappointing considering how many went on the bandwagon for your last game.

Yeah that happens when you get to Wembley, it's in north London, y'know Yeovil played there once a few years back!! (Or was that Cardiff then?) anyhoo, it's a lovely ground ;-)

Oh no.

Collin, Pringle, Green, Revell, Frecklington, Skarz, Derbyshire, Wood, Agard, Swift, Arnason, Morgan, Broadfoot, Bowery, Loach.

Now go and iron your zamoraaa shirt.

Rotherham will surprise a few teams - and Ben Pringle's probably the best midfielder in the division not playing for Derby. He learned his trade well.

Archived