The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who wants froch to win on here?

I hear that people have bought advertising space on the soles of his boots.

One team played Barcelona style free flowing and scoring football with a record points tally

And the other finished mid table managed by 2 inept manager.

And after all that you only managed 190 more than us per game?

Oh..... Wait a minute

You also averaged around 5,000 more than Villarreal...

Difference is, whilst they were playing unbelievable football and making the Champions League semi-final with worldclass stars, they were also laughing at teams like Forest - who they'd score double fugures past - because their fans think it's some kind of achievement to share a building with more people.

Attendances are so utterly pointless it's laughable.

I wonder if Man United mocked Real Madrid last season because they averaged  more supporters in a stadium each game?

Who are Forest, other than a bang average Championship side paying more money than so many team far better than them.

Does it hurt to know you waste so much money watching absolute sh!te, whilst Dortmund fans pay cheaper to watch football a million miles away from what your expensively-assembled Fridge team could ever achieve?

You also averaged around 5,000 more than Villarreal...

Difference is, whilst they were playing unbelievable football and making the Champions League semi-final with worldclass stars, they were also laughing at teams like Forest - who they'd score double fugures past - because their fans think it's some kind of achievement to share a building with more people.

Attendances are so utterly pointless it's laughable.

I wonder if Man United mocked Real Madrid last season because they averaged more supporters in a stadium each game?

Who are Forest, other than a bang average Championship side paying more money than so many team far better than them.

Does it hurt to know you waste so much money watching absolute sh!te, whilst Dortmund fans pay cheaper to watch football a million miles away from what your expensively-assembled Fridge team could ever achieve?

U thought about far to much

Season tickets at £260 ? Fuk me. We'd sell out.

As Brian cough once said,we couldn't fill this ground if we opened the doors and let people in for free!, this was not long after florist had won the European cup! Mind ya that is now 35 YEARS AGO!

Archived