The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to admire the gall. 

Forest fans giving it the big 'un about relegation to League 1, despite themselves being the ones who've spent a number of seasons down there recently, and then pegging themselves as the authority on going up to the top flight, something they themselves haven't achieved in this millennium.....

You'll be telling us how to get to Wembley and win next..... ;)

You've got to admire the gall. 

Forest fans giving it the big 'un about relegation to League 1, despite themselves being the ones who've spent a number of seasons down there recently, and then pegging themselves as the authority on going up to the top flight, something they themselves haven't achieved in this millennium.....

You'll be telling us how to get to Wembley and win next..... ;)

It was our second home once or twice

I once asked a lad who played for Burton many moons ago he was the penalty taker - what do you think of when you take them?  Nothing, pick your spot, don't change your mind - take it.  

I once asked a lad who played for Burton many moons ago he was the penalty taker - what do you think of when you take them?  Nothing, pick your spot, don't change your mind - take it.  

Best penalty-taker I ever saw for us, Dean Saunders - head down and just tvvated them. Only ever remember him missing once, against Man City when we got relegated, and I think that's the only one he ever tried to place!

Best penalty-taker I ever saw for us, Dean Saunders - head down and just tvvated them. Only ever remember him missing once, against Man City when we got relegated, and I think that's the only one he ever tried to place!

Thought Ronnie Willems was better. Never Missed

Archived