The demise of Forest

ladyram

That's a good, well balanced article with some sensible comments attached to it. 

It would seem that even with all players fit, some people weren't convinced Forest had a settled 11 that picked themselves as is the case with most successful sides. 

I don't think anyone can claim that injuries have cost Forest an automatic promotion place. However, they may go a long way to costing us a play-off place based on recent weeks.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think anyone can claim that injuries have cost Forest an automatic promotion place. However, they may go a long way to costing us a play-off place based on recent weeks.

Agree with you there, you where an outside chance of a top 2, Burnley are over achieving imo, as are Derby and Wigan are on a strong run, so I would say that over the last few weeks 3rd to 8th are all up for grabs and your lot are at risk as 2 clubs that should be on the same (Burnley) or less (us) have been the surprise and are above you.

That's a good, well balanced article with some sensible comments attached to it. It would seem that even with all players fit, some people weren't convinced Forest had a settled 11 that picked themselves as is the case with most successful sides.
That's because one thing Bill-eh doesn't do is settled sides. In the first half of our promotion season he had to have because he didn't have any other option with a threadbare squad. But whenever he's had options either with us or The Gumps he tinkers week in, week out...

1. Billy gets lengthy touchline ban

2. Accounts overdue

3. Alleged transfer embargo

4. Head of recruitment on gardening leave

5. Rest of scouting staff on gardening leave

It's all coming unravelled.

1. Billy gets lengthy touchline ban

2. Accounts overdue

3. Alleged transfer embargo

4. Head of recruitment on gardening leave

5. Rest of scouting staff on gardening leave

It's all coming unravelled.

The rest of the scouting staff on gardening leave? News to me.

On the plus side, only two years ago the club was in complete limbo after Doughty's tragic death, was fighting relegation and had Cotterill as manager. Puts today's problems into perspective.

From twitter;

will anyone from Notts Forest actually be there on the 22nd? I heard half their fans are injured as well!!

Our tickets have only just gone on sale to away members (you get priority for all away games for £35).

We will sell out very quickly once they go on sale to season ticket holders.

Think we only have roughly 2000 left and they're not on general sale for another few days  :blink:

Who have they been on sale to if not on general sale? You must have a lot of members!

Think season ticket holders/members were allowed to buy 2 tickets each or something like that. And I think they've just got on sale today or yesterday to fans who have been to at least one game this season

I can't understand, how season ticket holders can buy 2 tickets (I had a feeling it was as many as you wanted but I may be wrong) - surely, they've got theirs.

I can't understand, how season ticket holders can buy 2 tickets (I had a feeling it was as many as you wanted but I may be wrong) - surely, they've got theirs.

That has always struck me as odd that clubs will give priority to season ticket holder's friends and family.

I have been to 14 away games this season so should have no problem in acquiring a ticket on Saturday.

Archived