20 Years of January Signings

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont ever say his name in the same breath as Powells..

What I'm trying to say is it's all about opinions. I didn't rate Powell (didn't rate Moore either) just think there's no points to be made! :)

What I'm trying to say is it's all about opinions. I didn't rate Powell (didn't rate Moore either) just think there's no points to be made! :)

exactly what i was just thinking....its crazy how  people can have such varying opinions on different players....i couldnt stand Moore and thought Geoge Burley was over rated as a manager...i imagine others may disagree.!

exactly what i was just thinking....its crazy how people can have such varying opinions on different players....i couldnt stand Moore and thought Geoge Burley was over rated as a manager...i imagine others may disagree.!

Totally agree on varying opinions. I liked Burley. Think if he was the one in the Davies era and got us up think we maybe still pitting ourselves in Premiership now.

Totally agree on varying opinions. I liked Burley. Think if he was the one in the Davies era and got us up think we maybe still pitting ourselves in Premiership now.

i think we needed stability, and maybe Burley would have given us that, he would never have got us up in the first place though that is for sure......and we shouldnt have sacked Billy...but then, like you say, it's all about opinions..

Archived