Jobs

observer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always liked you Observer and had a sneaky feeling you're a very influential person, so if you're offering, in this order.

1) Commercial Director/Manager/Lacky of Derby County Football Club.

2) Commercial Lacky of Sheffield United/Any football club ;-) booooooooooooooo!!!

3) Football Agent but with a fixed fee approach.

4) Sports Journalist.

In that order.

I'd be bloody brilliant at all of them jobs.

As it is I've got to settle for the role of Chief Annoying Bugger on dcfcfans and Daveo doesn't pay me a bean for that.

Seriously, I'm happy with whatever pays the bills, be it Poo shovelling to organ grinder. Don't really care for money, used to mean loads to me in my younger days. Not now.

Seriously, I'm happy with whatever pays the bills, be it Poo shovelling to organ grinder. Don't really care for money, used to mean loads to me in my younger days. Not now.

Ive done a job that has paid the bills and a bit more, but all of my working life ive just done either what I thought was right for my skill set (numbers) or to make the most money,

but its too stressful and now I just want to do something that I enjoy but I havent a clue what that could be!!! Stupid I know

If this was a favourite job thread I would say Maccies. Was my first job and a great laugh, people all the same age and made friends with people from there that I still know well to this day! Ossie Park was number 1

Ive done a job that has paid the bills and a bit more, but all of my working life ive just done either what I thought was right for my skill set (numbers) or to make the most money,

but its too stressful and now I just want to do something that I enjoy but I havent a clue what that could be!!! Stupid I know

Not stupid at all, I've just recently lost my job after 11 years at Toyota, probably in the wrong fashion but it was probably coming to end of my tether there. Know at Depot at Marks and Spencer's in Castle Donington as a first time fixer ( basically pressing some buttons and have a walkie talkie ) keeping the lines moving and I feel totally refreshed and enjoying it. So I know where you come from.

If this was a favourite job thread I would say Maccies. Was my first job and a great laugh, people all the same age and made friends with people from there that I still know well to this day! Ossie Park was number 1

I know a husband and wife who met working in a maccies. They say exactly the same.

I know a husband and wife who met working in a maccies. They say exactly the same.

I know some too. Without giving name away is the husbands initial DH?

Archived