Clean sheets

smiffy

Getting on my titties a bit the amount of managers, after a po xed game, that come on and say the pleasing thing is that we kept another clean sheet, who gives a s***, lets have some 3-1's, or 4-2, 2-1 , anything but boring, boring 0-0 draws.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting on my titties a bit the amount of managers, after a po xed game, that come on and say the pleasing thing is that we kept another clean sheet, who gives a s***, lets have some 3-1's, or 4-2, 2-1 , anything but boring, boring 0-0 draws.

Do you go to games? My blood pressure can't handle 4-2s every week.

We had it happen to us at the BG, 4-1 up at half time against UNITED, then Denis Law scored a hat trick, and we were lucky to get a 4-4 draw in the end, that was some game I can tell you.
Or maybe it was 3-0 up at half time, then they came out and went 3-4 up, and we scraped a draw, not sure, the memory is a bit wonky nowadays. :blush:

We had it happen to us at the BG, 4-1 up at half time against UNITED, then Denis Law scored a hat trick, and we were lucky to get a 4-4 draw in the end, that was some game I can tell you.

Or maybe it was 3-0 up at half time, then they came out and went 3-4 up, and we scraped a draw, not sure, the memory is a bit wonky nowadays. :blush:

Law got two - Kidd and Best got the others. Derby's scorers were Mackay, Wignall, Hector and Gemmill.

That scoreline may, or may not, have had something to do with Les Green having a couple too many teaspoons full of brandy in the sauce on his Christmas Pudding the previous day, of course.

It was his last ever game for The Rams. 

Law got two - Kidd and Best got the others. Derby's scorers were Mackay, Wignall, Hector and Gemmill.

That scoreline may, or may not, have had something to do with Les Green having a couple too many teaspoons full of brandy in the sauce on his Christmas Pudding the previous day, of course.

It was his last ever game for The Rams.

Those seven players you mention, were not to bad, and the others were not so dusty either ( except maybe Green on that day).

Archived