Toffs

MrsRam

Anyone had a shirt from them?

My youngest daughter's asked if she can have a Derby shirt for Christmas.

Now my initial thought was, bloody hell, £45 for a shirt that'll be outdated next season, till she said she'd seen an 84/85 Bass retro shirt she'd like £30. Sounds like a good idea. 

She showed me this shirt on Ebay, from the shop Toffs, so I nipped on their website but they don't have that actual shirt, just on Ebay.  Which is OK, but it says 'no returns'.

Just wondering if anyone has had anything from them and if they're ok.  I don't suppose they're going to be any worse than most of the shirts they've had over the years.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they've got decent feedback, I suppose my statutory rights still apply if the items faulty.

Just had to make myself post this lol, I was on 2222 posts, now I've ruined it. Don't usually look but just happened to notice it. Just mild OCD.

Anyone had a shirt from them?

My youngest daughter's asked if she can have a Derby shirt for Christmas.

Now my initial thought was, bloody hell, £45 for a shirt that'll be outdated next season, till she said she'd seen an 84/85 Bass retro shirt she'd like £30. Sounds like a good idea. 

She showed me this shirt on Ebay, from the shop Toffs, so I nipped on their website but they don't have that actual shirt, just on Ebay.  Which is OK, but it says 'no returns'.

Just wondering if anyone has had anything from them and if they're ok.  I don't suppose they're going to be any worse than most of the shirts they've had over the years.

Had the 46 cup shirt off them a few years ago. Don't like it, its polyester-type material and a bit scratchy to wear tbh. I'm sensitve you see.

Got the same shirt myself about 2 years ago from them, straight from their site though and they were great to deal with. It's not the original though ( think it was made by admiral back in the day ) but otherwise pretty much the same, silky type material etc. unfortunately for me after being in Texas the past 18 months I have become slightly "cough, cough" healthier.....it's now a bit tight.

Got the same shirt myself about 2 years ago from them, straight from their site though and they were great to deal with. It's not the original though ( think it was made by admiral back in the day ) but otherwise pretty much the same, silky type material etc. unfortunately for me after being in Texas the past 18 months I have become slightly "cough, cough" healthier.....it's now a bit tight.

Thanks TexasRam,

I was wondering if it was the silky material, like a stripe in it. I think I'll go for it. There could be worse things she asks for. I'll wash it by hand and she can wear it with pride, bless her, starting with Barnsley...

Archived