Football Manager 2014

Dimmu

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...................AF (A)....TM (S)

..........................AP (S)

W (A)...........................................W (A)

................BWM (S)....BWM (D)

...........CB (S)......CB©......CB (S)

..........................GK

Whats working for me at the moment, get caught out down the line every now and again but normally defensive good and scores plenty

Pretty much nothing on this thread makes it sound a worthwhile purchase. It sounds more unrealistic than ever, ridiculously so.

Second round in cup and I lost to Preston.

December now and injuries are piling up, wins has changed to draws and draws to losses. Sounds better and more realistic, doesn't it?

Got a decent squad now.

Kaspe Schmeichel

Callum Chambers

Richedly Bazoer

Tiago Ilori

Jonathan Parr

Ferit Elgormus (Regen - potential to be a star)

Cristian Batticchio

Julio Ocampo (Regen - already a star)

Ravel Morrison

Valentin Stocker

Brendan Ledwith (Regen - potential to be a star)

Guillermo Burdisso

Valentin Eysseric

Jordan Mutch

Jeff Hendrick

Deni Alar

Paul Caddis

Jonathan Viera

Fernando Aristeguieta

Esteban

Lucas Deaux

Got a decent squad now.

Kaspe Schmeichel

Callum Chambers

Richedly Bazoer

Tiago Ilori

Jonathan Parr

Ferit Elgormus (Regen - potential to be a star)

Cristian Batticchio

Julio Ocampo (Regen - already a star)

Ravel Morrison

Valentin Stocker

Brendan Ledwith (Regen - potential to be a star)

Guillermo Burdisso

Valentin Eysseric

Jordan Mutch

Jeff Hendrick

Deni Alar

Paul Caddis

Jonathan Viera

Fernando Aristeguieta

Esteban

Lucas Deaux

Does regen mean made up players?

Completely flucking my season up, I was 3rd but I've lost 7 out of the last 8 and i'm now ninth and getting further and further away from the play offs with only about 8 games left. I'm also over my wage budget by 20k a week and leaked it to the press when the board refused to increase my budget, causing them to give me a final warning.

And Billy Davies hates me.

Hughes is being a diva now.

Start of the season I told him we'll get promotion, we finished 13th and now he's desperate to get away. I accepted his request and set an asking price of 8.5 mill.

Am currently on holiday the players were back on 22nd June but I think I deserve an extra few weeks, so i'll be back at the end of July.

Also turned down an interview for the Swansea job who are 11th in the prem.

Second season finished, finished 4th again, could have easily finished 2nd but I lost the last 3 games!! Won the play offs this time though and the new seasons started with a 3-1 away win at Man City and a 3-0 home win against Brighton!!

My formation really seems to work now I've added a bit of quality, I wanted to keep most of my players and just add a couple of top players but I couldn't help myself and sold most of the team!!

My team now

....Matias Suarez (3.4M)........Eder (450k)

...............................Hughes

Joel Obi (2.8M)..............................Elmohamady (1.5M)

................Hendrick...........Cirigliano (2M)

....Simunek (2M).....Maguire.......Boyata

......................Lindner (775k)

Noring, O'Brien, Lelan, Rekik (loan), Bryson, Jason Holt, Coric (185k regen), Jacobs, Bech, Mason Bennett, Privat (2.8M), Rieper (regen)

And I've got a regen that came through the youth system who played for England U19's at 15 before he even played a u18 game for me!! 5 Star potential and all the big clubs are after him already 

Started to make quite a bit of money every month now aswell and upgraded the youth category to 1 so looking good!! Haven't enjoyed FM this much since 2007  :D

Finished 5th in the prem... Tiago Ilori scoring 12 goals from centre back..! Qualified your Europa league. Ended up selling Battocchio for £9m to Lazio, but Hendrick (now played like 275 games for Derby) and home town favourite Jordan Mutch saw me through. Got some really good regens at the moment. All with 4.5 to 5 star potential, most already close to that.

Just signed Leon Goretzka from Schalke on a free. He is already a star. Literally has no weaknesses looking at his stats. Cost a fortune in wages though.

Need a new goalkeeper and left back if I'm too improve.

First season behind now, won the league with 81 points before Wigan who had 77. Leicester got promotion through playoffs.

"You don't need 20 goal striker" worked for me, but Sammon would've scored more without being four months injured.

Russell 18

Sammon 16

Ward 14

Bennett 11

New season starting, team is quite horrible and I'm having lots of trouble moving people out! Odds to win are 2000/1 which is poorest with Leics. I've changed to 4-3-1-2 too. Hard to find good wingers cheaply and lots of central midfielfers availabe.

Signed Douglas Costa to replace my regen which I sold to Bayern for £25m. Also picked up Alex McCarthy on a free to improve my goalkeeping situation.

Won my Europa league play off 8-1 on aggregate against Shaktar Karagandy.

Archived