watches....to dream on for

froggg

Slightly more curved case - Is this better than the previous shape? Thought it was a bit blocky before!

Never do listen to him anyway so it's fine!

NewCase2.JPG

Better shape for the fan effet but yellow hands don't mix with the red as well as black imo.

I like the contrasting colours, reminds me of my old swatch watch does that.

dont listen to sissy, he like them big flash look at me things.

even wears a merc badge on a fake gold chain around his neck init.

Yes, that's me all right.

Better shape for the fan effet but yellow hands don't mix with the red as well as black imo.

Yeah, the hands are supposed to be brass but my computer isn't very good at rendering the colours - Think I need a better graphics card. Tomorrow I'll have a play around with the hand colours Anything else?

Yeah, the hands are supposed to be brass but my computer isn't very good at rendering the colours - Think I need a better graphics card. Tomorrow I'll have a play around with the hand colours Anything else?

I'd like to see that red fan make a really strong point. How about backside ? Sapphire crystal ?

I'd like to see that red fan make a really strong point. How about backside ? Sapphire crystal ?

Never been a fan of the backside personally, always been afraid of what will be on it when I pull out.

Not got to the back finished yet but as it's just a concept I'll probably just put a aluminium plate over the back - If I ever wanted to produce a watch it would more than likely be a one off or one of 10 if a few people showed interest for example so I'd probably put a decent movement in there and saphire crystal, glass back etc.

If I ever went crazy and thought it would be a good idea to start a brand though and launch a design into manufacture I'd probably just go for a quartz, standard fashion watch and aim for it to be somewhere between £100-200 as I don't have the money to be launching 10s of high end watches and I feel the market would be smaller for it.

Never been a fan of the backside personally, always been afraid of what will be on it when I pull out.

Not got to the back finished yet but as it's just a concept I'll probably just put a aluminium plate over the back - If I ever wanted to produce a watch it would more than likely be a one off or one of 10 if a few people showed interest for example so I'd probably put a decent movement in there and saphire crystal, glass back etc.

If I ever went crazy and thought it would be a good idea to start a brand though and launch a design into manufacture I'd probably just go for a quartz, standard fashion watch and aim for it to be somewhere between £100-200 as I don't have the money to be launching 10s of high end watches and I feel the market would be smaller for it.

Always dream big.