watches....to dream on for

froggg

Got a note from the post office saying I have a maxi sized letter waiting there for me. Went there wondering what the heck could it be. Turned out that W.E. Watts from Derby had sent me the new Bremont Summer 2015 News letter. :)

any good? Thought I'd wait for version 2

Had it on for around a day now (charging at night obviously), it's completely unnecessary at the price but really cool, could I live without it? of course but I don't want to. Battery life is great, one of my fears was it would be dead half way through the day but when it arrived it came with 20% battery life around 2pm, charged for 30 mins took it to 65%, went to bed just before midnight and had 18% battery life left. It's now 3pm, after a full charge overnight and wearing it I have 70% battery left.

Phone battery life also lasts longer despite being paired through bluetooth constantly as you're not opening up your phone for every email and message.

Another surprise is the call quality, you look at absolute dick but it's awesome and would only use at home, you don't need to put the watch to your mouth, the missus ran whilst I was washing the pots, was able to have a perfectly clear conversation, she didn't realise it was even through the watch loudspeaker. Only thing I would say is the volume could do with a couple more notches higher but it's not like you struggle to hear.

You twist your wrist for it to light up for the time, it will randomly light up whilst you are doing things which you soon get used to. Strangely it doesn't when you masturbate nor does it add masturbation to the exercise bar in the inbuilt activity health app.

Not sure when the 2 is coming out but I can see one new feature they might have and that's touch ID, at the moment it only has passcode, I've turned mine off as typing in a passcode every time you want to use it can be tedious.

I was really against them when it was announced, there was a thread on here. Saw a mate with one and decided to go for it, might also be an investment having a 1st gen apple product in a few years if you keep hold of in, old iPods and iPhones can go for silly money now

I sold some watches on ebay the other day, what a load of *****, sold 3 of them about £1500/£1700 a piece and I was charged £170 sellers fee per item and £50 paypal, are they taking the Michael with the pricing structure or what !!!

Maserati sold for £35000 = sellers fee = £30

Watch sold for £1500 = sellers fee = £150

liberties...

I sold some watches on ebay the other day, what a load of *****, sold 3 of them about £1500/£1700 a piece and I was charged £170 sellers fee per item and £50 paypal, are they taking the Michael with the pricing structure or what !!!

Maserati sold for £35000 = sellers fee = £30

Watch sold for £1500 = sellers fee = £150

liberties...

Next time check Chrono24. Only watch fans there and I think It's not such a rip off.

I went and got a new strap for one of my watches yesterday. While in the store the sales woman showed me a new moonphase model from Zenith as she knows I'm a big Zenith fan. It was beautiful. All it would need is me to quit beer for three years and it would be mine.

Sound reasonable ?