Brazil 2014... Anyone?

StockholmRam

Mexico buddy..

Mexico just won 5-1 against NZ so that's them and Uruguay (who won 0-5 earlier) that has also made it..

The Euro qualifiers are going to be quite exciting.. That Ukraine vs France matchup looks brilliant to me

If Ribery is playing like he has recently, there's only one outcome.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'd ever follow England abroad in a tournament. The police just love an excuse to beat up the English and accuse everyone of being a hooligan, then the locals want to make a name for themselves by taking a pop at the English too. No thanks. As much as I'd love to be in a stadium... it's potentially too much risk of being treated like scum.

I do however like to be out of the country for the early part of the tournament. The last 3 (2006, 2010 & 2012) I've spent the first week or two of the tournament in a lively Greek resort, enjoying the atmosphere.

Not much beats seeing a load of gorgeous blondes walking down Malia bar street in tight England tops, tiny hotpants and football socks. Maybe a load of Brazilians could top it... though.

Not sure what I'll do next year though, if I'm still employed by my current employer, I have to endure fixed holidays, which means no time off in June and July! :(

FDSHPD

Archived