Crime watch. Madeline mcann.

MuespachRam

I'll never understand the level of hatred they get for leaving a child alone, cos that act in itself doesn't and shouldn't end in a child being kidnapped. If there'd been a fire or something, that is different.

The reason I cannot get behind the hatred for them leaving the kids alone is simply because I think it's bullshit.

As someone said, maybe in this thread, had it been a single mother in a run-down terraced house in Grimsby, she'd be in prison for murder right now.

Obviously for the sake of the forum, and knowing the McCanns have people searching for defamatory and libelous comments on t'internet, I'll not say what I think happened.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Jeremy Kyle shows, I think them and the Portuguese police ought to go on it. The lie detector test would be very interesting.

Anyway, I hope it gets sorted once and for all either way.

Totally agree - those who live by sword die by sword. The McCanns are quite happy to soak up media airtime on their own terms, it should cut both ways

Baffles me why this is news again. All the publicity around "new developments" actually seemed to be a whole load of nothing in the scheme of things.

Something doesn't add up. There must be hundreds of parents out there whose kids have gone missing since, thinking.. why are they STILL getting this special treatment?

Baffles me why this is news again. All the publicity around "new developments" actually seemed to be a whole load of nothing in the scheme of things.

Something doesn't add up. There must be hundreds of parents out there whose kids have gone missing since, thinking.. why are they STILL getting this special treatment?

I think that's what the authorities in Portugal have said?

They've got lots of other cases that need their attention.

Archived