Marius Zaliukas

North_Stand_Ram

I have. If you've got RamsPlayer though, check out the foul from Gjokaj for their penalty. Clumsy, two-footed and didn't even get a booking.

I don't unfortunately. Obviously the coaching staff know better than I do but he's been at the club a while now, played perfectly fine at RB for a few games. At least a 10 min sub appearance if the game is won?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those speaking of Dunne.

The all time record for sendings off in the premier league is 8 and that record is shared by three people. Guess who they are?

(Clue, one of them is Dunne)

I'm not saying he would have been a bad signing but just as likely to be sent off as this other fella.

For those speaking of Dunne.

The all time record for sendings off in the premier league is 8 and that record is shared by three people. Guess who they are?

(Clue, one of them is Dunne)

I'm not saying he would have been a bad signing but just as likely to be sent off as this other fella.

Viera and Keane?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8972391/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A number of English clubs will be represented in Lithuania on Tuesday to check on free agent Marius Zaliukas.

Zaliukas will be at the heat of the Lithuanian defence as they take on Bosnia & Herzegovina in a huge match, as victory for the visitors would see them book their place at the World Cup finals.

Former Hearts star Zaliukas, 29, is a free agent, having turned down a move to Rangers last month and has since been in England training with Queens Park Rangers.

QPR are keen on striking a deal for the central defender, but a number of other Premier League and Championship clubs showing an interest and Zaliukas has kept his options open so far.

Zaliukas is hoping to finalise a deal after returning from World Cup duty, and his performance against Bosnia could go a long way to deciding his future.

His representative Barry Hughes confirmed to Sky Sports: "We have been told by a number of clubs that they will be taking the opportunity to watch Marius, and it is hard to think of a better match when you consider it is a crucial World Cup qualifier.

"Marius for his part is not thinking about any clubs at the moment, he is focused on Lithuania and will only think about his future when he returns to Britain later this week."

Archived