Why no comments Stateside?

Abu Derby

Because that is what they pay Rush to do.

What are you hoping to hear from owners that Rush has not already said?

The point is that the chairman ought to come out of the woodwork, and be bold enough to make a statement of the ownership groups future intentions publicly, so that they can be accountable to them if they have not then subsequently been true to their word.

They are absolving themselves of any criticism by only replying to the odd e-mail.

I don't care what Rush has to say; I want to hear it from the engine drivers, not the oil rag.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The point is that the chairman ought to come out of the woodwork, and be bold enough to make a statement of the ownership groups future intentions publicly, so that they can be accountable to them if they have not then subsequently been true to their word.

They are absolving themselves of any criticism by only replying to the odd e-mail.

I don't care what Rush has to say; I want to hear it from the engine drivers, not the oil rag.

They are NOT the engine drivers, they are investors in the railway company.

TobyWanKenobi

You don't buy a dog then bark yourself.

Cliché checkmate.

In what way are they absolving themselves of any criticism?

And I think you will find it is more than just the odd e-mail Andy Appleby replies to.

E-mail him with your concerns and let us all know how you get on please.

In what way are they absolving themselves of any criticism?

And I think you will find it is more than just the odd e-mail Andy Appleby replies to.

E-mail him with your concerns and let us all know how you get on please.

I avoid cliches like the plague!

Same with bloody quotations and the wilful use of irony.

"I hate quotations" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived