The Drunk Thread

Boycie

Nah, Davs got The A Team on. The film though, it's not the real BA, Face, Murdoch or Hannibal.

Boooooo.

Anyway, I'm in an intellectual mood.

...I might be pissed after all!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't laughed so much in ages, the two divs I was going to Wrexham v Chester with thought the match was today... but they had Kidderminster away :lol: They're neutral fans (well, sort of) but it's their favourite fixture...

They talked me into going, bought tickets (but obviously didn't fooking look at them) and we had a night out round Chester last night. Woke up in the hotel this morning and went down for breakfast to see two sheepish faces.

"It's next Saturday mate"

Haven't laughed so much in ages, the two divs I was going to Wrexham v Chester with thought the match was today... but they had Kidderminster away :lol: They're neutral fans (well, sort of) but it's their favourite fixture...

They talked me into going, bought tickets (but obviously didn't fooking look at them) and we had a night out round Chester last night. Woke up in the hotel this morning and went down for breakfast to see two sheepish faces.

"It's next Saturday mate"

You've got a problem now PD. Wrexham v Chester or Derby - Burnley. Which will it be??

Archived