The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raspberry Sambucas nice, and the liqourice one aint bad but this one's too much.

Fosters it is then but we aint got none. Booooo.

Raspberry Sambucas nice, and the liqourice one aint bad but this one's too much.

Fosters it is then but we aint got none. Booooo.

2 pints of Peroni and half a bottle of Villa Maria this evening to celebrate our away win. And the Doctor says I drink too much! What do they know.....

I love it. Although I have 2012. Brilliant wine. I love SB as a grape and Marlborough is my favourite area. How much is it in England ? Here 19,98.

Special offer. 6 for £34.  2013 is a "special" year for me so went to Oz and New Zealand in March. Watched a couple of days Test cricket in Wellington while England were there. Very enjoyable but not as good as the following day when I visited 9  [yes 9] Marlborough wineries, including Villa Maria. They were just about to pick the grapes [third week of March] for the 2013 vintage so I felt as though I was part of the process [well, that's my excuse]. They were expecting 2013 to be a very good year so we should be OK with most Marlborough wines.

Cloudy Bay was my favourite for years but it hasn't been quite what it once was recently. Still very good though. Villa Maria 2010 and 2011 were more to my liking. I trust you had a great experience visiting there.

It's almost embarrassing to admit but it was my favourite day of the 3 weeks!!

After 20 years of drinking New Zealand SB, it was nice to see where it comes from! It hasn't put me off one bit :)

Special offer. 6 for £34.  2013 is a "special" year for me so went to Oz and New Zealand in March. Watched a couple of days Test cricket in Wellington while England were there. Very enjoyable but not as good as the following day when I visited 9  [yes 9] Marlborough wineries, including Villa Maria. They were just about to pick the grapes [third week of March] for the 2013 vintage so I felt as though I was part of the process [well, that's my excuse]. They were expecting 2013 to be a very good year so we should be OK with most Marlborough wines.

Where's this offer on ? top top wine :cool:

Archived