The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!! But if we dont, were gonna get promoted, and I dont care if we do s h i t, I CBA with Championship football anymore!!!!!

Yeehah! at last! A drunken post in the drunk thread.........

as Bax Mygraves once said,

tip toe thru the Trent end

with yer plastic flick knife,

tip toe thru the trent end, with me....

Is it bad that I was the last drunk to post on this thread? And now I'm posting again...in all fairness it is one of my best friends 21st today! So I'm allowed this twice in one day. COYR. Florest were Sh*te today and Derby winning with 10 men...WOW! Made my day! Its gonna be a good season, and I quote what I said yesterday...or earlier this morining i cant rwemmber when i said it...

WERE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE!!! But if we dont, were gonna get promoted, and I dont care if we do s h i t, I CBA with Championship football anymore!!!!!

ps. im pretty pleased with my spelling, considering I rotten as hell!

• 3 months later...

hey hey just got back from me best mates 50th 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> had 1 or 10 beers and some champers.....lovely jubley .... 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• 2 weeks later...

Having just caught up with the Rams Talk board I thought I'd remind everyone of this thread for drunken ramblings, I'm pretty sure some of the stuff written in there since the West Ham game would be better suited in here.

Anyone booked a hotel for Wembley yet? *hiccup*

Having just caught up with the Rams Talk board I thought I'd remind everyone of this thread for drunken ramblings, I'm pretty sure some of the stuff written in there since the West Ham game would be better suited in here.

Anyone booked a hotel for Wembley yet? *hiccup*

Cup final or play off? Might see if there's any 2 for 1's on groupon. 'http://www.dcfcfans.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• 2 weeks later...

crackin deal down morrisons atm a pretty good selection of real ales £12 for a 12 pack working out at £1/bottle 2 of each bottle luvvly jubbly

- Marston's Pedigree

Brewed in its own 'Cathedral of Brewing', the world-famous Burton Union brewing system of 264 interlinked oak barrels, encourages Pedigree to slowly mature like no other beer in the world. English Fuggles & Goldings hops deliver a balanced, slightly spicy bitterness under-pinned by a luscious, malty body. Enjoy it with flavour-rich foods like steaks & sausages.

Abv 5% UK alc units 2.5

- Wychwood Hobgoblin

A beer of mischievous character. The legendary Hobgoblin is a blend of smooth, rich flavours from chocolate and crystal malts, combined with a refreshing bitterness from English Fuggles hops and a dash of citrus aroma from Styrian Goldings hops. The rich flavour compliments sweeter foods like roasts, meat pies and burgers.

Abv 5.2% UK alc units 2.6

- Brakspear Oxford Gold

Calling upon over 200 years of Brakspear brewing tradition, Oxford Gold is craft brewed with organically grown ingredients, using Target & Goldings hops to deliver a zesty aroma & fruity citrus flavour. This compliments bolder, sweeter foods such as roast gammmon, spiced ham, barbecue Chicken and mature cheddar.

Abv 4.6% UK alc units 2.3

- Brakspear Bitter

Brewed using the unique Brakspear 'Double Drop' system to provide a robust second stage of fermentation. Maris Otter barley and English Fuggles & Goldings hops deliver a very satisfying, full flavoured amber ale with a bitter sweet, fruity finish. Works well with stronger flavoured red meat and game dishes.

Abv 3.4% UK alc units 1.7

- Jennings Cumberland Ale

Take a sip and savour the taste of this superbly refreshing Golden Ale, brewed using Maris Otter malt to deliver a full flavoured ale with delicate hop character. Enjoy it with traditional foods such as steaks, dried meats and sweeter hard cheeses. Close your eyes and enjoy your 'peace' of the Lake District.

Abv 4.7% UK alc units 2.4

- Ringwood Old Thumper

Previous Camra Champion Beer of Britain, this wild boar of beers delivers a warming, full flavoured strong ale with a bitter sweet finish, brewed with Maris Otter barley and a blend of Goldings, Fuggles, Progress & Challenger hops. Best suited to foods with bigger flavours such as Italian sausages, dried meats, gammon and rich stews.

Abv 5.6% UK alc units 2.8

12 x 500ml bottles (x2 each shown) ,

I like the whychwood Hobgoblin - a beer of mischievious character.

I bet that's the one that makes you stagger all over the place, then collapse in a heap somewhere, makes ya hair look like summat Ken Dodd would be proud of and nicks all the money out yer wallet..

Archived