The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another night on the wagon, and just to confirm, everything I write is the truth. People who know me will confirm this. :)

10 to 12 pints on a session is nothing special. I used to run a pub many years ago, and am a rather big lad. In the past I could do 16 to 17 pints a night. 12 is about my absolute maximun now. I've not been paraletic for years. I am not an alcoholic, possibly dependent to a certain extent as it chills me out but my Doctor confirms I am a binge drinker. For example I don't wake up wanting a drink.

As for spelling mistakes when pissed, there are loads if you look back, although sometimes I do put on the Phisshed spemlilng mishtakes I will adsmits to that, ;) but I ain't fibbing about the quantity I drink lads.

Peer pressure made you sign off?

now who's fibbing?

I was working you swine :D The Princes Trust have far too much paperwork for my liking.

But regardless! This convo isn't a drunk one. And if it was, it'd be a very dull one.

I wanted to contribute something last night but I passed out in my bed before my fingers could even reach my laptop keyboard. How do the likes of The Ram do it?

Although some of you fortunate enough to follow me on Twitter might have seen me make an excitable outburst about Theo Robinson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well after seeing us play like we did against astion villa i see, no reason why we can't get off to a good start, as long as we play like did, I throught the moment was really good and our youngest showed there worth, I think we have one of better teams in the champership, I think we can make the play offs and also top 2 I know a lot of you will shoot me down. but for us to beat a very good premership team as astion villa and make them, look just a normal team is no mean feet even if it was just a friendly. I think out fire power will be to much for biringham city. We have steven davies who is looking really sharp and the fitiest we have seen him since he came, and then also jamie ward, theo robson who i do not rate but cridit due, he played well last night when he came on. and then also callium ball who could cause them some probleams at the back we pure power and pace, i have a good feeling about this season i really have but lets wait and see what happens but there is a long way to go.

the future is bright and it is black and white

come on you rams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well after seeing us play like we did against astion villa i see, no reason why we can't get off to a good start, as long as we play like did, I throught the moment was really good and our youngest showed there worth, I think we have one of better teams in the champership, I think we can make the play offs and also top 2 I know a lot of you will shoot me down. but for us to beat a very good premership team as astion villa and make them, look just a normal team is no mean feet even if it was just a friendly. I think out fire power will be to much for biringham city. We have steven davies who is looking really sharp and the fitiest we have seen him since he came, and then also jamie ward, theo robson who i do not rate but cridit due, he played well last night when he came on. and then also callium ball who could cause them some probleams at the back we pure power and pace, i have a good feeling about this season i really have but lets wait and see what happens but there is a long way to go.

the future is bright and it is black and white

come on you rams

all right, which mods takin the piss?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived